I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Off without a hitch..

As you know I previously posted about the movie hitch that I saw recently. It was very funny. I was talking to my friend Anna about planning to go see it and she saw it recently as well. Please go see her thoughts on the subject. This is merely a response to the post she made. I felt like my comment on her blog did get a touch long.

As I said in my previous post I'm not one for modern romances for various reasons. And yes I'm a hater. But Anna brought up and interesting point about the movie Hitch. I won't give the movie away, but she said that while most guys and of course supermodel girls can identify with the characters in this movie it's hard for the average girl to find a character to identify with. Not that it's necessary to identify with characters in a movie. It would just be nice. I pointed out there was one country girl a friend of the main character who kept dating jerk guys. I guess the Hitch director, Andy Tennant, didn't want to make a movie that focused to much on jerk guys. They had one jerk guy and that pretty much covered it. It wouldn't have been too much of a comedy if they actually showed how the average girl somehow seems to end up with the jerk guy.

This past week my good friend Macia's boyfriend, they just started dating, but who I have known for two years, lost his mind and they broke up. He didn't give any reasons he just flipped out lost it treated her like crap and that was it. I'm sure there are women out there who do this to men. Doesn't make it right. I talk to my fair share of guys and girls. I'm that kind of person, but I can't even attempt to count the number of girls I have heard say that they would rather be single because the types of guys who try to pursue them turn out to be...well you know the word. I can count on one hand the number of guys who have said the same. Most of the guys who I know who want to stay single, want to for personal reasons, because they aren't ready for relationships, or because they haven't found the right girl. Not because women are jerks and treat them so bad. Sorry to be such a hater, but alas it's me. But as I said it wouldn't quite be a comedy if you maybe a movie like that. That is why Hitch is soooo funny. As always have a good day and enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which is why I didn't want to see the movie at first - it gets so old seeing movies where your average guy ends up with the supermodel. But it was a very funny movie, with more truth in it than most movies of the same genre.

Tanika said...

Yeah it did have some cliches but it was still funny.

Tanika said...

Yeah it did have some cliches but it was still funny.