I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Domestically challenged...

Or as my friend Eric said last night what's it like living in a transition home? Do I get to go out for a little bit after my chores are done? I told him as long as I make sure every last spot is dusted I can stand on a little square patch of grass. I'm just kidding. I'm actually quite happy and comfortable at the Raceks. I've been missing having a family around me. I don't mean all the cool supportive friends I have. I mean that feeling like I'm loved, supported, and accepted everyday. It's definitely had a positive affect on my attitude. When I get home sometimes I wanna talk and sometimes I don't, but Lisa is so cool that she seems to get that and is always loving and supportive of me despite my moods.

I've officially been switched over and am watching Alias. It's the first "new" show that I have started watching. I mostly watch shows that are in syndication only. Although I'm only watching old episodes. It's all out of order. I watched the second season, then half of the third season, and now I'm watching the first and 3rd season simultaneously.

I had a really cool moment this morning though. I was getting dressed and I look out the bathroom window and a squirrel was looking me dead in the eye. Upon closer inspection I noticed that there was a pile of leaves to the right of the window and right outside the window was a mother squirrel and her 3 babies. Where the Raceks live the bathroom window is protected by this kinda "cage" about 1 1/2 ft away from the window. Inside the squirrel had made a nest and had babies. I ran out and told them to come quick there were squirrels at the window. Lisa, Katie, and Will came in and we watched the little family. The mother was nursing the babies. She was looking all exhausted. Squirrel babies can be very trying apparently. One bit her tail and she started screeching at it. They didn't seem to scared of us. I told Lisa, "See everyone likes staying here. Even the squirrels."

Anyway just wanted to share that little story. Have a good day and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great! you get cute nursing squirrels and I get a paranoid shaved white Turkish Angora living under my house that I have to lure with $7 catfood so that I can capture it to return it to the irresponsible owners. lovely. I wish your squirrel could come and nurse *my* cat, or that my squirrels would at least stop waking me up barking at it. sheesh!

thanks for cleaning my kitchen. I'm trying to keep it up, but on must learn to crawl before one can walk.

Tanika said...

I'm not sure how a squirrel would feel about nursing a cat. Although close up I realize squirrels are a lot bigger than they seem.

Also you know you can accomplish the same thing with a $1 can of tuna. Save 6 bucks.