I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

That's all I was trying to say...

Just wanted to point out that I have officially started the restaurant review section of my blog. Off to the side you will see that there is a new category. Restaurant Reviews. If there is something more interesting you would like me to do please let me know, i.e. more sarcasm, pictures, map links. I'm trying to make this something interesting for you to see. Also if there is a review you would like to share please let me know. This is all experimental.

Other than that things are have been pretty interesting. I've actually had interviews for two jobs this past week. One at the Starbucks that Tim Fescoe (a really cool guy I know) works at and also another one for a position as property manger for a company named GLB Properties. Both went really well I think. I had a second interview with GLB. So we'll see. In case you didn't know I'm not leaving the Mathnasium, but since I only work about 20 hours a week I need something else to do and I also could use the cash flow. Sista gotta eat you know.

Anyway I'll keep you posted on Jobquest 2005. Other than that not much else. I've mostly been commenting on other people's blogs and working on another site where I write more mundane things about myself. (Hey no one asked for that smart comment). And yes it is more mundane than this. Feel free to check it out. I'm trying to get some pictures up there, but I'm camera shy so I don't have many photos digital or otherwise, but I'm back so get ready.

As always have a good day and enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I can't leave comments on that other blog! So now you have 3 blogs - you go girl. If I find my cable this weekend, I'll email you a couple of digital photos I have of you. I may have some older ones too... perhaps involving a pillow and the floor of super walmart... I'll have to check.

Daniel said...

You're not allowed to have more than one blog. Trying to be all complicated and stuff. I guess it's just how you was raised.

Tanika said...

Yeah you know I ain't got am idea of what I'm supposed to be doing. Can't dress me up and take me no where.

As soon as I get my picture action I'm going to be ready to go.

Michael Durand said...

you need to review allegria in malibu, allegria in long beach, lighthouse in santa monica, zen grill in westwood, and you need to bring me along when you check them out... the meals are complimentary, right?

Tanika said...

Of course they are Mike. Whnever I you go out to dinner with me and I'm reviewing a restaurant the meals will be "complementary".

Anonymous said...

Where is blog #3?