I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Freality Television

I don't know about you but I enjoy the Geico commercials. They are funny and the stick in your head. The one that got me most recently was the Tiny House commercial. It shows a couple who have agreed to live in a small house for one year. I laughed so hard at the end. I don't watch reality television at all. Sorry missed that boat. But for the length of the commercial I thouhgt hmmm maybe I'll watch this one. It seems like it could have great comedy potential. Watch it here.

1 comment:

Tanika said...

Anna,

What am I going to do with you. I know why you missed the Geico part. Because you have ADD. You probably got up and walked away from the television. You did, didn't you?