I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Public Apology

Hey I just wanted to apologize for all the French on the tagboard. I sometimes forget that everyone doesn't speak French, but it looks like English to me so it's hard to explain that I never really notice. But the reason I wrote a lot of stuff in French was because I wanted to weed out the French speaking French girl and possibly me unless me and french girl are one and the same. I was also thinking if you don't speak french then you wouldn't take the time to respond to me in French unless it was really you.

I'm not exclusive and from here on out will provide translations to any languages posted on my blog that I also understand. If I can't read it then don't worry about it.

Mais, a fille francaise, je te cherche. (but to the french girl I'm looking for you.)

As always have a good day and enjoy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wasn't really upset or anything, I was just being a goof as usual. Wanted to put that out there just in case I partly inspired the apology. I mean, I was serious about not liking it, but that's just because I'm nosy and curious. Sorry!

Tanika said...

I know but it was a good point. gotta be respectful and all. Not trying to have an exclusive french club here. Just trying to figure out who me is and who french girl is.

Anonymous said...

I wanna know too!!! Hey "me" and "french girl" why don't you reveal your secret identities already.

Anonymous said...

this is too much fun

Daniel said...

I am me. But I'm not me. I'm definitely not a french girl...

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. Daniel, are you "me" or just you and being confusing on purpose?

Daniel said...

Nah, I'm not the one they call they call me. (I suppose instead they would refer to me as you. Umm, OK, maybe not you, but me. Umm... someone's messing with the English language, what's up with that??)

Tanika said...

I hope you all realize that you are just feeding me's ego this whole time. And French girl has already revealed herself over in the tagboard area. Tsk Tsk. You guys need to read more.

Anonymous said...

I saw who french girl is. And I was over knowing who "me" was until Daniel stirred the pot. It's all his fault! (no worries, Daniel, all is forgiven :) )

Anonymous said...

Sorry i was out of town for a while. so i didn't get the info before. i still want to be able to comment anonymously so i don't know if i should say who i am. well since Tanika wants to know, it's only fair. I visited in March and you were an awesome host. I will miss the Racek's cool apartment. so now maybe some people will know who i am. :)

Tanika said...

Ah Me! You had me seriously confused. I thought you were a guy, but now I realize why you speak french. Of course you do. I'm so slow. It was starring me in the face the entire time. Me you have shown me the error of my ways. I got all caught up in the spidey references.

Anonymous said...

i figured that what threw you off. i thought you really knew and you were throwing everyone else off by that guess. I'm surprised you didn't know. i'll have to find another name to see if you can have a better guess next time. :)