I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Random Comments...

As some of you know I have a wonderful friend named Danielboggs (one word please). He has written the absolute funniest blog about the sock bandit. If you have any spare time please go and read it. Anyway that's it.

Oh and ice cream is good. And so is cheese. And you know what the japanese have figured out a way to bring those two wonderful things together. The ice cream brand Aya in japan has a wine and chese flavored ice cream and it is off the chain. Have a nice day. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I guess someone has been experimenting those AYA ice creams...even I haven't tried all of them out and I just came back from Japan!!! By KCK

Tanika said...

You know I have to try everything that is Japanese. I found a really cool little Japanese store in Little Japan near where I live. I have already started getting some of my favorite Japanese desserts and introducing my friends to them.

They also have a Japanese video store that has a very extensive drama collection. Unfortunately nobody speaks english. It took me forever to get them to tell me where the drama section was. Finally in desperation I said Dohrahmah and they were all "Oh yeah it's over here!" Well kinda. They said it in Japanese!