I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

More Corny Jokes

After the previous horrible riddle that we had at the Mathnasium the children realized how much I loved corny jokes and today they had a bunch to share with me and one girl even said that she found one particular very amusing. (I guess she is going to be a Mathematician). I told her I would put them on my blog so all my friends could enjoy them.

Anyway here are a few.
What did the filling say to the donut?
-It's jam packed in here!
Why is it dangerous to get your picture take?
-Because they shoot you!
What does the sun drink out of?
-Sun Glasses (get it, sunglasses! yeah I laughed 'til milk squirted out my nose too!)
and for the grand finale
What award did the Jolly Green Giant receive?
give up...the Nobel Peas Prize! HaHa! (Hold on a sec I have to wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes)...


Ok, but seriously I do love corny jokes so if you have any to share with me feel free to post them as comments on your blog or on my blog or on anybody's blog.

2 comments:

Tanika said...

the sunglasses was the little girl's favorite as well.

Anonymous said...

um, what did the publisher say about the hamburger and tooth "joke"?