I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Monday, January 31, 2005

The Handshake...

Since I have had some interesting questions about who is Frank and Sam and even Judy I have decided to write a follow-up to a previous entry that I wrote about Frank, Sam, Judy and myself. I want to say something about the meaning of the interpretation of a handshake by a woman. What I was trying to say was simply this it isn't necessarily about dating the guy who has a good handshake. It's more of a filter mechanism.

Ladies please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but most of us have had no account guys talking to us trying to get over on us in some shape form or fashion. See not every guy is all sweet and innocent like Kairos guys. Some guys actually are nasty slime balls. Since when we meet guys we can't say "Hey, You triflin'?" We use other methods. For example body language can tell you a lot about a person, just like a handshake. It's just one of the ways we separate guys who are about something from guys who aren't.

As always have a good day and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.
~LP

Tanika said...

Anna,

Please, please talk about body language on your next blog. I'm also curious as what M and K have to say on the subject. As an observer of human interaction, interpretation of body language is one of my favorite methods of analysis.