I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Woo...Hoo!

I'm not sure if L.A. is ready for this. Jump back everyone, my friend Daniel is coming out to visit next month. Is the CC ready? Clearly if you know me you will realize that the preceding was mildly* sarcastic, however I'm extremely excited. I think I squealed in Daniel's ear about 5 or 6 times yesterday. I also realized that he will be going with Derek and myself up to NorCal to visit Lauren, and other local attractions. Not that Lauren could be considered a local attraction. Although I think she is pretty wonderful.

Anyhoo just wanted to share my eager anticipation. Luckily for me L.A. is already a pretty interesting place and the CC will provide the perfect place to kick back and relax getting away from the hectic rush. (Sort of I mean get real it's L.A.). I'm just hoping that my room will be ready in time. Otherwise it will be 7 people trying to use 1 bathroom instead of 6. Actually Will doesn't use it much.

Well that's all for now. I will be back with more tips and witty advice later this week. Have a good day and as always enjoy.



* mildly = extremely

3 comments:

Michael Durand said...

i have heard so much about this daniel, i think i'd like to meet him. can it be arranged? =)

i think lp is definitely a local attraction, especially considering what else vacaville has to offer! j/k, she would still be a local attraction if she lived in napa or The City. it somehow seems appropriate to refer to san francisco as The City, don't you think? you could then refer to LA as The Suburb or The UrbanSprawl. =)

Tanika said...

Anna-Yeah I can't wait for Daniel to come. I heard you had a good visit. Hmmmm...all wild and crazy.

Mike-Well I would refer to LA as The Suburb or UrbanSprawl except for the fact that the valley is the suburb and urban sprawl so what does that make LA?

Anonymous said...

I am a local attraction. I just can't help how attractive I am.

I'm looking forward to ya'll coming, I just hope I get a sleep in day sometime between now and then.