I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Haps the not Haps and Everything in Between

Argh!!! It's been a while since my last post. I've actually been working for a change and then the one time earlier this week when I wanted to post, blogger was down for general maintainence. (of course). So I have a choice here that's clear for anyone to see...catch everyone up on what's been going on OR make sarcastic observations. I think I'll err on the side of sarcasm because there never really was a choice to begin with.

First for those of you who don't indulge in the pleasure of reading Brooke's blog and haven't seen the newest ipod addition I encourage you to check out this new mp3 player. (Absolutely hilarious).

I'm currently in the process of helping my friend move to Vegas (yes I know I know that means I'll be going to Vegas all the time now) and I didn't realize what an emotional time it would be. I went to a scrapbooking session last night up in the GHC so that I could work on a scrapbook I'm making for her as a going away present. (Yes I know that sounds kinda cheesy).

Anyway the other night I watched a movie called Switchback and to give a movie review in a word, "Ugh!!!" The only redeeming quality this film had was being able to ridicule it with friends. (please check out the link above if you don't believe me)

Anyway that's all I have for now. As always have a good day and enjoy.

No comments: