I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Napa Getaway...


For those of you who have not yet had the pleasure this a picture of the new house where I live with the Raceks. If you look really closely you can see Dawson and Katie in the window. For the record we live in the 'burbs. Okay enough about that.

Once again I'm heading for the north of the state to visit my good friend Lauren. We will be belatedly celebrating her birthday (which was today) and enjoying the sights and sounds of Vacaville and of course the beauty of Wine Country. Unfortunately, unlike my last Napa escapade my friend Mike will not be joining in our festivities. But we hope to introduce my good friend Derek (DR) to the wonders of Napa Valley. Unbeknownst to him I will be bringing my wine bible and will be scoping out the best way to enjoy our wine..uh hmmm...I meant time. Not that Lauren doesn't have an awesome weekend planned. (I'm sure she does).

Sorry I haven't been communicado this week. There some interesting things going on, but the most interesting I'm not at liberty to speak about yet. So sad. (and no, no one new is pregnant.) I enjoyed watching the 4th of July fireworks from the top of Dawson and Katie's swingset. I sat on the very top and was able to watch the entire fireworks. It was actually pretty chilly. It's usually chilly at night in the CC. That's about all for now. No tips not toids. But as always have a good day and enjoy.

5 comments:

Tanika said...

Oh sorry it's in Culver City. Which I refer to as the CC. You know like Orange County is the OC.

Anonymous said...

I dig the house! And, as you know, I'm stoked about you and Derek coming! Ya'lls respective sheets are being washed as I type :) Plan all you want - I've got loose plans but they are eagerly awaiting input from you guys :)

You know it drives me crazy when you start talking about things you're not at liberty to speak about. You said it's not a pregnancy, but maybe someone's getting engaged... hmm... Thanks, now I'm going to be all curious...

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I guess I know it's not about Anna! Lol!

Tanika said...

You both have issues, LOL! Just wanted to be like you.

Anonymous said...

Sigh... I was hoping for a hint... oh well.