I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Funny Quotes....(Revised)

I've been having some interesting conversations recently I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite quotes:

(REVISED PORTION) please go check out donna's page and comments for the best quote ever!!!!

"...yeah most of the black girls I know have hair that is so short they can't even make...what do you call those things...oh yeah ASTRO puffs!"

"You know it must have been hot if I was coming up out of my clothes!"

"Make sure you don't say it with a Hebrew accent, no one will understand!"

"Tanika you aren't gonna PEE in that toilet, are you?"

"Come look at my bathroom it's so exciting, if you want to see something boring go look at mom and dad's."

"I just want to hold the monkey for a little while..."

If you have any funny quotes from conversations feel free to make a comment.

As always have a good day and enjoy.

No comments: