I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Friday, July 29, 2005

I've finally found a good man...

As many of you know I hate Helen Hunt. I have an embargo on her movies and have imposed sanctions on people who have stated her name in my presence. I've finally found the perfect guy. As many of you saw in my last post I found a really cool site where a pirate (which I love) by the name of Maddox expresses his opinions on various subjects.

Well I've been going back through his archive reading previous things he has written and came upon the best comments ever. (Please do not read unless you too hate helen hunt I don't want to deal with people who get all huffy when someone doesn't like who they like.) Anyway I knew he was the perfect man when he realized instinctively the inherent evil that is Helen Hunt. It was just a matter of time until someone else saw the light. Of course like all good men I'm sure he is taken and/or isn't interested in geeky girls such as myself. (Even when a guy is the biggesnt geek/dork/nerd he's still holding out for a supermodel.)

Anyway have a good day and as always enjoy.

7 comments:

Tanika said...

Anna you are so funny, and I like your theory. There is only one problem...he lives in Utah. What is the probability that he would even be within a 1000 radius of Helen Hunt. HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

I will never understand your taste in men... but it is in entertaining site.

FYI - I've been having issues with your Tag Board of late. Usually it just loads an error screen.

Tanika said...

yeah I know. I'll have to go in and look at the code. I might need to go to tagboard and redo everything. argh!!!

Brooke said...

Hehe, I love maddox. I forgot about that site. He had some good bit of controversy early on in the life of the site. I think it's safe to assume it was because someone was insulted by something he said ;)

Tanika said...

Yeah I guess someone was "probably" offended hahahaha!

Michael Durand said...

hmmm... for the record, geeky girls can be very attractive to any guy who has an ounce of sense and bases his opinion of girls on anything more than the most cursory of impressions: these are largely a function of the size of someone's appearance budget, i think, more than whether they will actually make good friends. you may be sarcasticaly thinking that i haven't described any guys you know... but i beg to differ. i, at least, tend to think more of geeky girls than those who are only physically attractive.

Tanika said...

You know what Mike? I think you described every (single) man I know. To a T I might add. Yup most guys might also be able to say, "i, at least, tend to think more of geeky girls than those who are only physically attractive". I would like to stress the word ONLY in the above quote and then it would apply to most guys I know. Yeah I believe you Mike.

Oh yeah and what's an appearance budget?