I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A little levity never hurt anyone...

Before my posts start getting super serious I would like to tell you who I saw today. But first let me set the back story. I was finishing up a private tutor I have in Beverly Hills and on my way home, but I was feeling a little light headed so I decided to head to the local grocery store to get a juice or something. I normally walk down the residential street to the bus stop read my book until the bus comes and go home. But today after drinking a dannon's fusion smoothie I was walking down Beverly Dr. a main thoroughfare when I noticed some people in front of me were speaking a language I never heard of...I know I know it is me, but there are some languages I can't recognize.

Well I noticed the mom was pointing and talking. I was still trying to make out what she said when I heard the words, "Government" and "Schwarzenegger" I looked to where she was pointing and sure enough it was Arnold coming out of a restaurant. The whole family started waving at him ( I did too) and he looked over at us and waved back. Now I want to say that I know Arnold saw me. How did I know? Well... I was the only black person (dark I might add) in a sea of white faces. I had to have stuck out like a sore thumb. Maybe there is even a chance Arnold will dream about me tonight because he remembers my face. HAHAHA! Maybe it does pay to be different. Anyhoo. As he drove away he waved and honked his horn. That's when I noticed the cops on bikes and the huge motorcade he was driving away in.

I'm so oblivious. I'm in Beverly Hills in the evening every week and I never see anyone. Not because that aren't there, but because I never pay attention. That's it. Sorry no relationship tip today I've got to get back to my book. As always have a good day and enjoy.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

The governator. Cool. Since you live in L.A., you know, where all these movie stars live, I kinda forgot Arnold was the governator for a second there. Wow it's really nice that a movie star would wave and then, wait, cops... motorcade. Oh yeah... governator.

And when I saw the title of your posting... levity, wait that's Jewish, no wait, not the state of being Levi, the state of being light-hearted... OK.

Tanika said...

Hey Levites never hurt anyone either. They may have had some rules that were a tad...well anyway. Yeah I mean the governator doesn't live in L.A. but apparently he likes to eat in Beverly Hills.

From now on I'll pay close attention when I leave Hanna's.