I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Bestest Person in the World

I have had some emotional times recenlty for various reasons. I have a few remedies for when I want to feel better. And no it isn't chocolate. Usually getting some time to think things through or go on long walks are helpful, but one of my favorite things in the world are Jane Austen novels/movies.

Well yesterday I was innocently sitting around and someone came to the door. They had a package...Joe said it was for me. I was skeptical at first, but then he showed it to me. I said hey did you guys get me something. Joe laughs and says no. So I open it not knowing what was inside. As I pull back the packaging I see that it is my favorite movie of all time on DVD!!!!! I have Pride and Prejudice on tape, but as was clearly pointed out to me those tapes aren't gonna last much longer. And the dvd has special features. I looked into the box to find out what angelic creature could have blessed me thus. It was my good friend Lauren who has been elevated to bestest person position. It was an early birthday present and it could not have come at a better time. I'm slowly indoctrinating Katie to like it one dance scene at a time.

Well needless to say I will be eagerly devouring my favorite scenes over the next couple of days. I always wanted to be Lizzy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just watched it on tape last wwkend. Do they need to put it on 6 tapes? couldn't they fit it all on just 4 or 5?

Tanika said...

Don't question the sanctitiy of the 6 tape movie. It is a beautiful thing.