I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Valentine Weekend Extravaganza...

This past weekend Lauren came to visit me for fun and festivities in L.A. We had such a good time talking and catching up I lost my voice on Tuesday. Taking the dubious advice of a coworker I got it back by Wednesday. I always enjoy having Lauren down for a visit because we always have some sort of adventure and hijinks. Plus she is one of the few people who I can relax around and be as goofy as I want to be and know I'll still be loved. Not very many people would enjoy spending a Saturday playing on the beach except maybe Kevin (because he did too).

She also allows me to indulge my idiotsyncrasies as much as I like as I do the same for her. Good times. The funny part is I spend a lot of time trying to figure out fun things for us to do. Then when it's time for her to go I realize all the things I wanted us to do together. I did feel mildly bad this visit there were a few times I wanted to do my own thing and left Lauren to fend for herself. But goodness she has been to L.A. so many times she can take care of herself. Plus with the help of Kevin Liu and Tim Fescoe we both had a really good time. Special shout out to Tim Fescoe for being so amazingly wonderful, if you want to know why check out Lauren's blog.

Anyhoo as my time at Sawtelle comes to a close I reflect back over the ups and downs of this past year and try to assess what my priorities should be for the next year. I've been doing a lot of heavy thinking about the direction of my life and where I see myself...alas I won't bore you with all those details you'll read about my misadventures as I have them.

I found out recently that some new people have been reading my blog. I won't name names to protect the innocent and not so guilty. I hope you found it an interesting experience and I hope you will feel free to leave comments you have. For those who are new to my blog I would like to reiterate the disclaimer that I gave in the beginning. Life is not for the faint hearted and neither is my blog. Have a good day and as always enjoy.

Blactoid: While many people who live in Los Angeles don't have much respect for them traffic signals are integral part of American infrastructure. Garrett Morgan and African-American inventor decided to invent a traffic signal to help deal with the growing number of accidents that occurred as a result of motorized vehicles. Aren't we all glad he did? (Was that a "no" I heard?)

3 comments:

Michael Durand said...

so what was the dubious advice of the coworker? i'm kinda curious...

Tanika said...

Sorry I don't kiss and tell.

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun!!!