I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Phew!!!

Man has it been a long time since my last post. I've had a lot of false starts and half hearted attempts, but the truth of the matter is. I've been busy. Busy....what busy...I know you are all thinking the same thing. Tanika doesn't have a life how in the world is she busy. Well I'll tell you I've found things to do to occupy my time.

But truth be known. I've been a little bit sick, a little busy, and a little bit lazy so that all culminated in me not posting for a while. But now I'm back. There are so many things I want to say that I won't even attempt to except to let slip out that I have a new crush in life (as usual) and life is looking up. Or rather I have an old crush who I've re-crushed kinda like orange crush soda. In a way.

Please no blog speculations or I'll have to remove them. I'll give you a hint. He isn't 4 feet tall.

-The Cheeky Madame

12 comments:

Tanika said...

I know right!

Anonymous said...

So he could be less than 4' or more than 4', just not 4'? That narrows it down...

Tanika said...

ok I have a confession. It's the pillsbury dough boy. It's just thta during the holiday season he brings so much love and joy to everyone. His cookies are soooo good and he has those pretty blue eyes. He knows the way to my heart is through my stomach.

How in the world did he make those crescent rolls so darn flaky and easy to make. And they are so verstile. You can use them for pigs in a blanket. I mean think about lil' Poppin' Fresh. He kinda makes you smile. AHHHHHH!!! I love the pillsbury dough boy.

Anonymous said...

That's because you love a man with girth.

Tanika said...

Lauren why you gotta go ruining my mental picture. I was in my happy place.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. Thanks for giving me a good laugh - you owed me after making me sick last night (ok, so you didn't make me sick. But I was sick today and I gotta blame someone.)

Daniel said...

but it can't be the pillsbury dough boy, because although he is white, he is not skinny, therefore this is not possible. he's also not geeky enough. so i think you are hiding....

Tanika said...

Daniel,

Why you gotta put me on blast on my own blog. You wrong you know that right? Don't be hatin'. And while the pillsbury dough boy isn't skinny he is small statured and that works for me. And he's plenty geeky. Just look at the hat he wears.

Anonymous said...

I gotta defend my girl here. Sure, there's a mold guys she likes typically fit into, but from my observation, of the things Daniel mentioned the only thing she's really inflexible on is the geeky part (I'm with ya there, T).

PS - Sorry for spoiling your happy place before. Actually, I'm not really sorry, but I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

Tanika said...

Thank you Lauren I appreciate your support and your "apology", I think. Yes I am somewhat flexible on the guys that I'm interest in, they don't all have to be skinny white guys although that is the general trend.

I mean I'm am completely and utterly fascinated by Djimon Hounsou and he most definitely isn't skinny or white. And no Lauren it doesn't have anything to do with Alias. Ok sorta but I saw In America first.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Djimon was the only thing to like about In America. In my opinion. Screw the critics - I disliked that movie very much.

Tanika said...

Hmmmmm...I liked In America, but I have to admit you chould have taken everything else out and left Djimon Hounsou and I still would have liked the movie.