I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kounterfeit Kids


I was watching the news this morning and saw a truly amazing story. They were talking about just busting open a money counterfeiting ring...but the the kicker was that everyone involved was in the fourth grade. I was like what?!?!

Apparently the lunch lady became suspicious when a couple of the 4th graders paid for their lunches with 20 dollar bills. Hmmmm...seems fine to me. Upon closer examination apparently the bills had some "jagged edges" which led the lunch lady to bring in the authorities. Apparently one of the 4th graders printed them up on his home computer and they cut them out. Talk about a class project.

I saw the bills on television this morning and they were pretty darn close. If it wasn't for the jagged edges I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. And to think, you should have your fine motor skills such as cutting perfected by the 4th grade. I guess those kids didn't pay enough attention in kindergarten. I'm just kidding around. But seriously in the 4th grade I was trying to buy things with fake money that's how clueless I was. These kids are out there making fake C-notes. What does that tell you about our American educational system.

Please feel free to share your comments. As always have a good day and enjoy.

No comments: