I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Good Things

Anyway this weekend Joe and I are getting down to some serious business working on my room. Here is a picture of the first phase of destruction...ooops I meant construction.

On another note... is someone else out there trying to give relationship tips...uh oh...on occasion I like to look at other blogs and see what others are saying. I ran across an interesting blog by the brother of a friend and found he too was delving into the wonderful world of male/female interaction. Maybe he and I should team up and have a relationship blog that caters to the relationship dysfunct that rests in all of us. (it's the through the eye of a needle post). This guy has some potential.

Well that's all for now. Next post I will finish up my trapped in the vestibule saga. Have a good day and as always enjoy.

3 comments:

Michael Durand said...

wow, that's pretty serious devastation...

Tanika said...

actually it looks a lot better right now. We got down to some serious business last night into the wee hours. You should come down and take a look.

Tanika said...

Actually Lisa took a ton of pictures this weekend. I'll try to get those up sometime this week.