I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Again with the Tanikaism(schisms)!

Ok another break from the story I would just like to share some funny tidbits from the last week and exciting news from the past week.

First I'm very excited. It's only one more week until my friend Daniel comes to visit L.A. and most specifically the gangsta streets of the CC. Is SoCal ready for this? I've been planning out exciting things for us to do while he is here and interesting food he could try that might be a little more difficult to get back east. If anyone has any suggestions about some things they think we should try feel free to comment.

Funny Quotes: This past week I've heard some funny quotes that I would like to share with you.

Dawson 4 years old:
Dawson:"I want a black hotdog."
Parent:"No those are for Tanika, that's the way she likes them."
Dawson:"Why...Because she's black?!?"

Joshua 5 years old:
Joshua:"I need to go to the store to see some eggplant"
Parent:"Why Joshua?"
Joshua:"Because I want to see where eggs come from."

Joshua:"I need to talk to Felicia (who works at Dominos Pizza)"
Parent: "Why Joshua?"
Joshua:"I want to ask her how that 5-5-5 deal is going?"

Timothy 8 years old:
Timothy: "Have you seen (insert rated R movie title here)?"
Me:"No Timothy I don't watch movies like that."
Timothy: "Why, is it because of the language, violence, drug use, or sexual content?"
Me: "TIMOTHY?!? Please I don't want to talk about this, let's do some math."

If you have any funny things people have said to you this week feel free to share. As always have a good day and enjoy.

4 comments:

Tanika said...

only if he really wants me to. O.k. whether he wants to or not.

Daniel said...

this is off topic, but, you know, i hope when i get married, my wife likes to get splinters in her face. every once in a while (i think it's happened at least twice in the past few weeks), i get a splinter in my hand, but it's not made of wood... it's from my goatee. yeah, splinter. hair, that is. stuff must be really sharp. i might have to shave if i ever get a wife...

kiss me, i'm irish ;-) my face is also armed and dangerous.

Tanika said...

Daniel I love you! You are absolutely nuts! And for the record a lot of women like guys with facial hair (I'm one of them) although if you're really irish...then you might just have to shave it off. No one likes irish guys with facial hair. Clearly I'm joking. but seriously does your facial hair get stuck in your face? Dude that's weird.

Tanika said...

oops! I meant finger. Sorry it's late and I'm tired.