I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What is wrong with you?!?

I just realized that I'm so sick of dumb band names that are supposed to be "hep" or edgy. Like Atreyu, I'm sorry but that just isn't gonna do it for me. It's the name of a 10 year old boy who's horse died in Never Ending Story. Or Aiden or any other annoying name that people think sounds cool but actually is just annoying. I'm not the only one who thinks this. Someone else has actually collect a list of dumb band names. I wouldn't go so far as to collect them. What would that say about me, but now that someone has can someone please tell me what's going on.

Whatever happend to just going by your name like Dave Matthews Band or Shakira. I mean we can't all be Prince (who by the way must be in possession of the ring of power because he hasn't aged a day since 1982) with a symbol for a name or artist formerly known as. If your music is good you shouldn't have to try to make your name "edgey" or whatever it is those people think they are doing. But I guess what it all comes down to is recognition that leads to fame that leads to money. *sigh ...

Why is art always to suffer?

As always have a good name and enjoy.

3 comments:

DramaQueenKCK said...

Wow, it's been a while since I last saw your blog and I came back today to find so many entries :D Lots to read!!!

DramaQueenKCK said...

wow, I haven't visited your blog in a while, and all the sudden so many new entries :D lots to read!!!

Tanika said...

Yeah I've been writing a lot. I felt disconnected. My next entry will hold a famous blactoid as it is Black History Month.