I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Argh!!!

So I haven't posted for a while. That is for one of two reasons. Either so much has been happening I don't have time to think straight or nothing has been happening and I don't want you guys to think I'm a loser. I like to think it's the former, more likely it's the latter.

Well...this past week has been stressful and if you know why then I don't have to tell you. If you don't know why then do you really want me to have to relive all that hassle and trauma all over again? Wow I didn't know you could be so heartless :)

Well is it sufficient to tell you that I'm going through detox from taking some pretty strong narcotics since Sunday and I think I'm going through withdrawal? Ok is it sufficient to tell you that my boss made me promise to call and request permission should I choose to die?

I guess I should have posted about all the cool things that are going to happen before now. Like I'm taking a business class starting February 13th or I was planning on taking up a spot of tennis for exercise purposes. Or how I want to take up hot salsa dancing after my business class is over. Now my mind is over shadowed either by the drugs or circumstances. Well in an attempt to amuse and inform at the same time I have been "ill" these past couple of days the nature of which I don't think the likes of the internet is ready for. Suffice to say it did involve the need for heavy medication of which I no longer wish to take hence the self inflicted detox.

Other than that things are going going ok here in the deep south of Culver City. As always have a good day and enjoy.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Cool you posted a new blog entry. I hope you are over your withdrawal now.

Brooke said...

I feel distinctly uninformed :(

Hey, maybe I should try e-mail or something! Yay for thinking with my brain!

Tanika said...

HAHAHA! Yeah I'm not exactly quite caught up with everything that is going on in my life. I will be telling all in a new post coming this weekend.