I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Catching my breath...


O.k. so...it's been a while since I last posted. So many things I wanted to say, but clearly I don't want to rehash the past crazy two weeks so lets see if there are any interesting bits.

I went through director training and a crash course in learning my new job over the past week. This is a picture of the office where I work. I know what you are thinking (those of you who have been to LA), there aren't any trees or waterfalls in LA. That's what I thought as well but there are if you create them. I took my friends children on a field trip to the office on Friday and they had such a good time outside sitting by the waterfall enjoying the breeze in their hair they didn't want to leave. When we got home we had to draw pictures and write a sentence about what we saw.

Lisa and Tyler came home from the hospital last weekend. Lisa's parents are visiting and they are extremely funny...Her mother reminds me of my mom because she makes up funny songs. I guess it's a mom thing although I do it all the time. I guess it must be osmosis.

Next week I'm going back to the east coast to visit my family. I'm very excited. I think my trip to NorCal may have taken the edge off the excitement of flying. Nothing will ever beat having the plane you are flying in be jump started with jumper cables...but that's another story. Below is a picture of the plane we flew it (I think) it's the one on the left. Tiny Cessna-172. I learned a lot about Cessna 172s. (Thanks for the pictures Daniel).


















Alright that's all I have to say for now because I have to get back to work. But I hope you all have a good day and enjoy.

No comments: