I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Wilin' Out...

Although there are plenty of times when I don't post for days (weeks) at a time. This time it is legitimate. I will be spending the next couple of days wilin' out in Las Vegas in case you didn't know. I will be writing a tell all post when I get back. I know I know. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I also have a saying...If I don't do it outside of Vegas I sure ain't doing inside of Vegas.

So have a good weekend everyone and happy Cinco de Mayo.

As always have a good day and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I hope you had a blast in Vegas. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Tanika said...

Yeah and now I'm back to share my misadventures.