I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Tanikaism(schisms) Revised Edition

This list has been edited for accuracy

Things I like:
Bagpipes (is there any better music?)
Jane Austen novels/movies
What a fool believes - Doobie Brothers
Anything by the BeeGees
Green
Children
Rainy / Cloudy days
Anything I can read
AND OF COURSE
*Skinny Geeky White Guys (Sorry I left that out the first time, thanks for pointing it out Daniel)

Things I don't like:
Public Restrooms / Port-a-potties
Wet hair
Wet tissue paper
Chicken
Raisins
Overly Bright Sunny Days
chartreuse (I mean really)

Things I'm afraid of:
Soggy Cereal
Public Restrooms
Soggy Cereal in a public restroom
Small children who are really good ticklers
Undercooked Red Meat
Curly Fries (don't ask)

Have a good day and as always enjoy.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

I noticed in the first category, you left out "skinny geeky white guys". Which kinda goes along with some of the others (I mean, green, bagpipes, rain, Jane Austen... which brings us to the British Isles, which is where the skinny geeky white guys come from.)

Tanika said...

Hey that's why Lauren and I were trying to visit Scotland this summer. I was secretly hoping to find Mr. Right. I guess I will have to defer it until next year. What do you think my chances are of finding a skinny, geeky white guy who likes celtic music, rainy days and the color green.

Wait a minute isn't that you? I guess that settles it then. Oops I forgot you'll never move to CA. The search continues...

Anonymous said...

You are so funny - love the list. Especially the soggy cereal - corn flakes are your friend Tanika! It's a good thing we postponed Scotland, now that I'm going to be spending all my money on weddings.
Yay for skinny geeky guys! You just stick to the shorter ones so I don't have to yell at you for contributing to the depletion of the limited tall supply available to us tall girls.

Tanika said...

Don't be silly of course I like the short ones. It's me. Don't like tall guys. Gotta deal with all the looking up putting strain on the neck. Most annoying. And cornflakes are dangerous I can't believe you brought that up. Now I'm gonna have another nightmare tonight. I hope it's short.

Anonymous said...

You mentioned cereal -it wasn't that big of a step to the corn flakes. Don't hate me. I guess you like your nightmares like you like your men - short. Haha - I am so witty.
Have fun in Vegas!!!