I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Random Thoughts by T.T. Evans

As some people know I enjoy observing human behavior and the interactions that exist between individuals and groups. I also love making projects out of these observations and using my friends as unknowing test subjects. As a budding sociologist I feel it is my duty to record/analyze the follies...ooops! I meant activities of my fellow man for the betterment of society.

I have been observing some very interesting behavior in my friends and associates of late. For those of you who know me well that means it's experiment time. As I continue to formulate a more concrete hypothesis I will keep you posted. And there will be graphs! If you would care to know the subject of this experiment you will immediately be excluded from the project and will be required to sign a non-disclosure form. As always have a good day and enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goody!!! This is exciting... but I am torn. I want to know the subject... and yet I'm sure I make for a fascinating subject to observe, which I'd hate to deprive you of... and it would be an honor to be part of the project... tell me what to do!!!

Btw, have you enjoyed the Moscato yet? You really should do it soon so I can enjoy it vicariously through you... unless you decide to wait and drink it with me... but as long as you obey my terms I have no problem with you not waiting! :)

LP

Michael Durand said...

i am awaiting your results (especially the graphs) with bated breath...

Tanika said...

LP:
We enjoyed the moscato on tuesday evening and yes I did obey your terms. as to the subject of the experiment well if you really wanna know I will call and tell you, but of course I really would like to use you as a subject so. the decision is all yours.

Anna:
Of course you know how these experiments can morph from one thing into the next. I also know how intensely curious you can be so once I've finally set something to go on I will call and let you know for sure should be sometime today or tomorrow I have a little more research to do.

Michael:
As I know you appreciate graphs I will make you your own personal hard copies. Btw-I hope you have been enjoying the rain we have had recently.

Anonymous said...

Um, creepy. We all do it, but it takes some serious burliness to come out and say it, and share the results. Well, even though I'm super interested in the subject, I think I'd rather have the possibility of being a part of it so that I cna screw up the results and deomonstrate (as an unexplained outlier) that sociol science pigeon-holing only works on "normal people" and that the idea of "normal people" is a very tenuous construction indeed. Do your worst, I'm ready to take you on. GRRRRRRRRAH!

Unlike Anurans (frogs and toads), Caudates (salamanders and newts) develop their front legs first, except for sirens, who only have frong legs (statistically unexplainable outlier). Yay Sirens!

Tanika said...

Anonymous:

I'm assuming you know me fairly well. What part of me has ever spelled out normality? And for the record most people I like to observe fit just nicely into the pigeon-hole I called "weird". That's probably why I find them so interesting. So do you best to skew my data I take pleasure in a challenge.