I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Ode to Kevin Lieu

my good friend lauren is here in sunny Los Angeles visiting me for the Thanksgiving holidays and along with her sharp wit and winning personality she is also a budding poet. For those of you who do not know him I have a friend named Kevin Liu who is one of the nicest, sweetest and most sinister people I know. She has composed one of her best works yet as a tribute to him (not in any sort of romantic sense), which I will share with you here...

Ode to Kevin Lieu
Who fed me good thai food
Unselfishly he drives
And me he will high-five
Because Seinfeld we don't like
And Impressionists are tight
We share these two marvelous friends
Tanika and Mike to the ends
Mike is a fabulous guy
Who tries so hard not to lie,
But is still not quite as cool
As our fab friend Kevin Lieu

I hope you enjoyed this work, and if you haven't had the pleasure of hanging out with Kevin Liu then you really shoud...

No comments: