I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

an interesting visit

As you can see from the previous entry my good friend Lauren is visiting me from NorCal. I have really been enjoying the time we have spent together since she came.

I have been making attempts to introduce her to some really cool people that I know who have recently moved to the Los Angeles area so that she can come to like them as much as I do. In thinking about her visit I had visions of what I thought we would do and what I thought we would talk about...

Things like catching up on old times, going to the beach, or even catching a movie. What I hadn't planned on was every conversation we had with anyone we came into contact with turning into deep discussions about relationships past, present, and future, male/female interactions, people they are interested in, and what they look for in the opposite sex. We've learned more then we could ever want to know about people I have to see on a regular basis. The irony is that neither Lauren nor myself are in a relationship, nor am I seeking to be in a relationship with anyone. I'm too preoccupied trying to put Lauren into one. The weirdest part is I totally wasn't thinking about talking about these things with any of these people and neither was Lauren. The other people always seem to bring it up. Which leads me to believe that...

Contrary to popular opinion Kairos singles have relationships on the brain. People might not be hooking up all willy-nilly, every which way, but they are definitely thinking about it. Interesting...(says Lauren) So my real question is why isn't anything happening....Come on Kairos guys get the lead out. Lots of eligible hotties at Kairos (plus Lauren) what's taking so long. All these girls cooling their heels while all of you are all, "Nope not me, I'M CELIBATE!" or "Nope not getting married", "Not ready for that responsibility", "I'm doing my own thing right now". If you don't do something some Angelino jerk is gonna snap her up. I don't wanna hear about it takes time, friendship has to grow, blah, blah, blah, that's a load of crap just a bunch of punks to scared to do anything. That's my opinion anyway. All trying to play silly mind games. If she flicks her hair to the left when I talk to her she must like me. Well get a grip ask her then you'll know. Because if someone doesn't do something soon...I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Hope everyone is having good times...until next time...enjoy

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Howdy Tanika. You can view my blog at aeranth.blogspot.com. Not much there though, and who knows if there will be.

Anonymous said...

I had so much to say, I just wrote it on my own blog:
http://ren.blog-city.com/read/941493.htm

LP