I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Long Time, No Post

I wanted to make sure I got a post in before August flew by at the same harrowing speed as May, June and July. It's been crazy down here in the CC since the beginning of last month. As the "summer" draws to a close (actually in LA it starts getting hotter at the end of August and September) the pace will only continue to quicken, so in light of that I've decided to start enjoying my free time more.

As an addendum to the last post and any other posts inspired by it, I've decided to start making positive efforts toward connecting with people (not necessarily everyone), sharing things I love with people who also love them as well, and getting out and enjoying my life just a little bit more.

Ok I know that was cheesy, but hey this is coming from a person who is afraid of soggy cereal so what do you expect? I've been taking the initiative more in my relationships with people. I realize that part of the problem is my own reticence and the other part is other people's. I was talking to a friend the other day who happens to have their birthday in the same week as my own (born in the same year) and we were saying that as we get older we realize how much of our lives have passed without truly enjoying them or living them, at least the way we want to live them.

To that end, I did something Friday night that I have never done before and it was great!! Sort of, I mean the hysterical screaming part wasn't that great but everything else was kinda cool. Oh yeah my legs are pretty sore as well, but I figure that's a small price to pay. That's just what happens when you are running from boiling hot lava I suppose. Then when the evening ended with a drunken brawl, I knew I was living life. Who wouldn't love frolicking on Venice Beach in the middle of the night?

Have a good day, and as always enjoy.

No comments: