I am 50% Left Brain and 50% Right Brain. Interesting...

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

From the mouths of babes...

My sister sent me this conversation she had with her children. I'm not sure what sparked the conversation. For the record Gina age 9, Daniel age 12, Joshua age 6, Andrew age 1.

Went like this:

Gina: Mommy, what were doctor's offices like in the olden days when you were little? Did you see a real doctor or an intern.

Daniel: Shut up Gina, she's not that old. She's only a little old.

Gina: I'm just saying, back then, real doctor's looked at you, not high school graduates.

Joshua: I remember back in the day, when I was 4, mommy took Andrew to the doctor for an ear infection. They didn't fix him, so we saw an alternative doctor. He was called a chiropractor. He acupunctured Andrew and the ear infection drained out.

Gina: Did you have to pay for that?

Tasha: Yes.

Gina: Why do you have to pay the bill, when the doctor's don't fix you. That's like stealing with permission.

2 comments:

DramaQueenKCK said...

Oh My God!
Joshua is 6 years old!!!
No wonder I'm getting old...
And Daniel 12...wow, he's almost in middle school? He's gonna be a gentleman soon.

Tanika said...

Yeah I know. Today is Danie's birthday he turned 13. Oh no he's a teenager. How old am I ?!?